lucky ... ? depends

Monday, July 21, 2008

quotes of some superheroes found, after watching Batman Begins

Batman Begins:

Batman to Rachel Dawe: "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."


Batman Forever:

Alfred to Bruce Wayne: "Young men with a mind for revenge need little encouragement, they need guidance."

Batman to The Riddler: "I'm both Bruce Wayne and Batman not because I have to be, now, because I choose to be."

===============================================

Daredevil: "Can one man make a difference? there are days when I believe, and others when I have lost all faith."

===============================================

Hellboy: "What makes a man? Friend of mine once wondered, is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so, it's the choices he makes, not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home